2009 – 2010 5.7 HEMI, Variable Timing, Performance Camshaft
Get the high horsepower gains on your 2009 – 2010 5.7L HEMI without eliminating Variable Timing. These street performance camshafts have been tested and proven to add up to 40 horsepower and move the torque curve on a factory setup to the left increasing low end torque. These precision cams are engineered to pull off the street and into a drag race without any change in setup. These reground camshafts are the perfect marriage of pop and idle with incredibly fast throttle response making these cams perfect for high performance new HEMI muscle cars. For maximum performance, and to avoid engine damage, make sure to use a Diablo Tuning Kit. A billet version of this cam is also available. For information on the XB-Blue series AMI-CC541 click here.
Arrington’s Performance Camshafts are proudly presented as a part of Arrington’s signature series of HEMI performance parts. These hydraulic roller lifter high performance camshafts are custom designed by top NASCAR and HEMI engine builders and then precision ground, one at a time on the world’s most advanced precision camshaft grinder, the Landis Camshaft Grinder.
- Engineered for Street performance and Daily Driving
- Hydraulic Roller Lifter performance reground camshaft
- Duration @ .050": 209/214 (intake/exhaust)
- Valve lift: .559"/.571" (intake/exhaust)
- Lobe Sep. Angle: 115 deg.
- Computer friendly, excellent low end torque, increased throttle response, stable idle with a easy thump, maximum performance without upgrades to:
- Push Rods
- Valve Springs
- Valve Guide Seals
- Locators and Retainers
- Precision Ground on Landis Cam Grinder, Worlds most advance camshaft Grinding Machine.