2011 Challenger 5.7L HEMI SLP Loud Mouth I Dual Exhaust
Now available from SLP is the Stainless Steel Modular Cat-Back Exhaust System for the 2011 Charger 5.7L HEMI R/T. It is available in Loud Mouth™ & Loud Mouth II™ designs. Thanks to the modular design, either resonators or mufflers can be ordered individually and interchanged separately.
These systems provide a noticeable performance gains and are designed using SLP's innovative modular technology. This enables you the flexibility to change the performance and noise-level characteristics by switching from our bullet-style Loud Mouth™ resonators to our quieter Loud Mouth II™ mufflers, in order to suit your ever-changing individual requirements.
Each system is constructed from 2.5" stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow with an integrated PowerFlo-X™ crossover pipe that will bolt to the factory down pipes, and includes a set of specialized exhaust tips which retain the factory exhaust bezels incorporated in the rear fascia. All hardware and installation instructions included for an easy bolt-on installation, and backed by SLP's Lifetime Warranty.
- Dodge Challenger 5.7L HEMI LC 2011
- Stainless Steel, Mandrel-Bent 2.5" tubing
- Polished Loud Mouth™ Resonators with SLP's logo embossed in the body
- Integrated PowerFlo-X™ Crossover Pipe
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- All hardware and installation instructions are included
- SLP's Limited Lifetime Warranty