Arrington Performance HEMI Competition Fuel Rails
Whether you are looking to increase your fuel supply to your high performance HEMI or just improve the looks of your engine bay on your stock HEMI setup, the Arrington Performance Competition high flow fuel rails are what you're looking for. Upgrading your fuel system to match the power potential of your upgraded vehicle will allow you to safely increase rear wheel horsepower and torque without risking engine detonation; whether you own a Dodge Challenger, Charger, Magnum, Chrysler 300c, or SRT8 Jeep Cherokee this kit will help you get the most out of your power adders and other upgraded parts. Each Arrington Performance fuel rail is CNC machined from a block of aircraft grade aluminum and anodized to give your engine bay a custom look, while also eliminating the potential bottle neck of the stock rails. Our one piece design keeps each fuel rail secure and eliminates mounting tab failure- a problem which sometimes occurs with flimsy sheet metal mounting tabs. Each set is made in the USA.
- 392 HEMI engines with OEM intake manifolds
- 6.4L HEMI engines with OEM intake manifolds
- 6.1L HEMI engines with OEM intake manifolds and forward facing throttle bodies
- 5.7L HEMI engines with 6.1L intake manifolds and forward facing throttle bodies without engine cover.
- CNC machined billet aluminum
- Anodized with laser etching
- Driver side fuel rail
- Passenger side fuel rail with dual guage ports
- Mounting hardware